Various ways to reduce “smelly foot odor” that you can easily do at home.
Many people have probably experien the problem of “smelly feet” more or less. The smell of feet is not a small matter. Because it affects personality cause loss of confidence And the important thing is Foot odor doesn’t affect us alone. But it also affects the people around you. Before going to see how to get rid of foot odor. We should know first that What causes foot odor?
Smelly feet cause by the bacteria Micrococcus sedentarius
Which is commonly found in the environment. And on the skin of humans and animals or caused by bacteria Corynebacterium species or Staphylococcus aureus can also be found but less common. When we have to wear shoes for a long time Therefore, there is a lot of sweat on the feet. Make your feet damp which is an ideal condition for the growth of bacteria Bacteria then produce the enzyme Protease to break down the outermost skin of the soles of the feet. So the soles of the feet are decay. Has a high alkalinity value and create substances in the sulfur group which is a foul smelling substance
Normally, our feet have more than 250,000 sweat glands. The sweat glands in our feet can produce sweat all the time. And produces up to 4.5 liters of sweat per week. This sweat is produce to keep the skin of our feet soft and flexible. Without sweat, your feet will crack and hurt when you walk. Therefore, when sweat reacts with bacteria that accumulates in the shoes, Therefore, it is the cause of smelly feet.
When you know this Therefore, we must urgently find a way to get rid of smelly feet, which ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com has compiled for you.
Keep your feet clean.
The simple thing is to start by taking care of yourself first. Cleaning your feet isn’t just using water or letting water run over your feet while taking a shower. But you must wash with soap that helps deodorize. Or soap made from herbs that have the ability to kill bacteria. Or you can use a foot scrub as well.
Then scrub your feet with a foot brush or pumice stone all over your feet. Focus on the areas between the nails, between the fingers, the soles of the feet, the heels, and the corns. Then wipe your feet dry. Nourish with cream specifically for feet. Most importantly, nails must always cut short. In order not to be a source of germs.
Wash your socks and clean your shoes regularly.
Shoes and socks that we use every day It can cause your feet to smell bad. Because we have to wear shoes every day. And most of the day I was constantly sweating. Therefore, there is an accumulation of bacteria in the shoes. It accumulates until it causes an unpleasant smell.
Cloth shoes that can wash should wash regularly. May also mix with disinfectant. Then dry in the sun to dry completely. If it is leather or suede shoes You should start by stuffing it with old newspaper to absorb some of the moisture and odor first. Then remove the soles of the shoes. And shoelaces to be cleaned Use a cloth soaked in warm water mix with cleaning solution to thoroughly wipe the inside and outside. Then wash the shoes with clean water. Put it in the sun and air to dry.
Use foot deodorant powder or spray.
Even if it is a solution to the problem at the end of the cause But these powders or sprays can quickly stop mold and bacteria. Some brands are scent or mixed with herbs. It can help reduce musty and unwanted odors as well. If you have time, try making a deodorizer bag yourself. Using citronella oil, kaffir lime skin, alum satu (white alum powder) and charcoal powder, mixed together and wrapped in a cheesecloth or cloth that can breathe well. Put it in your shoe box or shoe cabinet. Or use used tea bags to put in your shoes. It helps absorb moisture and eliminate odors as well.
Soak your feet
Many medicinal plants and household ingredients such as turmeric, mint, lemon, and salt are used to deodorize feet. which is local wisdom that has good results You may choose the following methods.
- Soak your feet with salt water. Mix salt in warm water. Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. Do it regularly.
- Soak/rub feet with alum. Mix satu alum with warm water. Soak your feet for about 15 minutes, or use alum cubes to rub all over your feet, focusing on the crotch of your fingers, between your nails, on the soles of your feet, and on the back of your feet. Because alum has the ability to reduce odors as well as body odor.
- Soak your feet with vinegar. Mix about 1/3 of a cup of natural vinegar with a small basin of warm water. Soak your feet for about 15 minutes.
- Turmeric: Soak turmeric in water and salt for about 3 hours. Then apply it to your feet and ferment by covering it with socks or a plastic bag. Leave it on for about 20 minutes, then rinse it off.
- Mint leaves: Bring about 2-3 handfuls of mint leaves to boil in water until boiling. Leave the water warm and soak your feet for about 30 minutes. During that time, scrub and scrub your feet with a foot brush or scrubbing stone.
- Soak your feet with tea, boil tea leaves or use tea that has already been boiled. Leave it warm enough and then soak your feet. This will help stop the growth of bacteria and reduce foot odor.
- Soak your feet with lemon juice. Take the lemon smelly foot odor and squeeze out the juice. Mix with equal amounts of water and soak your feet. Or use lemon peels with the juice removed and scrub them all over your feet. Especially between the fingers and between the nails. Rinse with clean water and do it 2-3 times a week.
- Soak your feet in tea tree oil. The oil extracted from tea tree leaves has antimicrobial and bactericidal properties. Therefore, the chemical smelly foot odor components in tea tree extract oil can kill bacteria that cause foot odor.
Consult a doctor for treatment
If the foot odor is so severe that it becomes stinky foot disease Treated with various methods, it did not cure. You should consult a doctor. Because it may be caused by an abnormality that cannot be cured on its own. The doctor will diagnose, treat and prescribe smelly foot odor antibiotics. Disinfectant provided May need to be treated with iontophoresis. (Iontophoresis), which uses electrical charges to suppress excessive sweating. Botox injections may be used to reduce local sweating. Or you may need nerve surgery. Reduce the occurrence of sweat on the feet, etc.